Friday, September 21, 2012

Fun with Baby

We have captured some pretty funny pictures of our new son among the thousands that we are taking as new parents. Of course we think our baby is the most beautiful boy in the whole world... as most parents do (about their own children). I wanted to share some...

Sleeping babies are always a favorite... So sweet!

Tummy Time

With his Bink.

Almost caught his smile. One of these days I will. :)

Squished hiker face.

Our first outing as a family. We hiked up a trail for Nato's Birthday. Liam slept.


 Two of my favorites. He slept all through Stake Conference. When we pulled him out of his car seat, this is what he did...


We love our little peanut!


3 comments:

  1. Cassie-He is so darn cute! I need to meet this little guy! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your shower :( We were out of town that weekend. I hope everything's going great, he's adorable and I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! What a cute little man! My fav pic is the smooshed hiker one! hee hee! I'm excited for when Lincoln and Liam can meet! :D

    ReplyDelete